• One on one instruction.
• Becoming familiar with the ultra-high speed handpiece.
• Settings, care and maintenance of the engraving system.
• Three days of intensive hands on training.
• Knives that lend themselves to engraving and those that don't.
• Finding sources for quality artwork.
• Sizing of images, and building pages for art library.
• Copyright infringements.
• Formatting artwork to the knife blade.
• Different methods for transferring artwork to the blade.
• Engraving on carbon steel and stainless-steel knives.
• Engraving the initial outline.
• Developing patterns and textures.
• Texturing using a sandblaster.
• Electro/chemical engraving.
• Gold overlaying.
• Use of antiquing.
• Signatures and dating of the engraving.
• Record keeping for future reference.
The 3 day class cost is $900 U.S. Time permitting, and if you want additional instruction, the class can be extended for an additional fee of $300 per day.
To book a class just look at your calendar and contact Siggma when you have the 3 days free.
A $100 nonrefundable deposit is required to reserve your time slot. The balance of $800 is due upon arrival.
If you have any questions or problems after taking the class, simply contact Jim for technical support.
YOU WILL HAVE A LOT OF FUN AND GET A LOT OF REWARDING SATISFACTION ENGRAVING KNIVES!